Tag Archives: James P. Owens

Cowboy Values

On a recent trip to Montana, a client gave me a book by James P. Owens entitled “Cowboy Values” – It changed the way I look at things. As I read it I kept nodding in agreement. Here are the high points: 90% of the politicians give the other 10% a bad name. Cowboys carry […]

Comments ( 0 )